The Layers and Masks Class
Layers and masks are at the heart of everything that Photoshop can do. Once you grasp them, everything else becomes a thousand times easier.
The internet is overflowing with great Photoshop tutorials to rock your editing world. But if you don’t feel like you’re getting the best value out of the advice and tutorials you find, it’s probably because you lack that all-important core understanding of layers and masks. This course gives you that foundation, and then some.
This truly is the most important introduction to Photoshop on the net.
Who is it for?
- All new users of Photoshop and Elements
- Established users who feel there’s something missing from their fundamental knowledge base
What software is it for?
- Photoshop CS4, CS5, CS6 and CC
- Elements 8 and above
- Introduction to workspace – panels, toolbar, menus, etc
- Adding and editing adjustment layers
- Understanding layer masks
- Painting and manipulating layer masks
- Fill layers – creating, modifying and using them
- Pixel layers – the five main methods of creating them
- Overview of pixel layer editing
- Controlling layers – blend modes, opacity, renaming, deleting, flattening, etc
- File formats and saving methods
- A membership account on Ask Damien
What you get
- 24/7 unlimited access for twelve months
- Prompt answers to all questions
- Videos to accompany the written information
- A solid base of technical understanding on which to build your editing skills
Read the great feedback from some of my past participants.