The Levels Class
It’s not difficult to learn to edit photos in Photoshop. Seriously. You just need the right foundation – and here it is.
You’ll learn all about Levels and Curves, because they are fundamental to all editing. But you’ll learn SO much more as well. You’ll learn powerful methods to give your photos amazing impact in lightning fast time.
You’ll learn how to really look at your photos, and know exactly what they need to turn them into masterpieces. And you’ll enjoy a new approach to masking that will change your editing life.
Above all, it’s the simplicity that will rock your world.
Who is it for?
- Anyone to whom Photoshop is new and confusing
- Experienced users who want to add a lot more speed to their workflow
- Everyone who would prefer to really know how to edit photos, instead of just using actions
What software is it for?
- All versions of Photoshop and Elements
- Histogram comprehension
- Levels and Curves
- Editing strategies
- Superior masking methods
- Perfect black-and-white editing
- Colour editing that really pops
- Artistic variations
For $55, you get:
- 24/7 unlimited access to the class for twelve months
- Prompt answers to all questions about the material
- Lots of videos to accompany the written information
- Proven, down-to-earth, simple methods for great results
Or, for $127, you get all of the above, PLUS MENTORING:
- Post your photos for feedback as often as you like
- Get my personal assistance with your editing whenever you need it
- There’s a $5 discount if you’ve already taken The Raw Class
- A basic knowledge of adjustment layers and masking
- A proven basic proficiency with raw processing
Monitor calibration is not a specific requirement of this class, but is of course strongly recommended.
See the results
Check out the gallery of trainees’ edits using the skills they have learned in this class.
Read the great feedback from some of my participants.