Don’t just shoot Raw "because somebody said to". Once you genuinely understand the principles and power of a Raw workflow, your results will amaze you. This class gives you the knowledge and skills to convert Raw files into fabulous, clean, natural-looking photos every time. Never again rely on guesswork or presets for clumsy, inconsistent editing.
Who is it for?
- New Raw photographers
- Jpeg photographers who want to make the important step to Raw
- Experienced Raw photographers who are frustrated with their inconsistent or disappointing results
What software is it for?
- All versions of Adobe Photoshop from CS3 to current
- All versions of Adobe Photoshop Elements from 6 to current
What software is it NOT for?
I remain hopeful that Adobe will fix Lightroom’s histogram and clipping warnings problems in the future, at which time I will teach it again.
- Understanding Raw data
- Histogram comprehension
- Tour of the Adobe Camera Raw interface
- Understanding and adjusting white balance
- Tonal distribution (Exposure, Contrast, etc)
- Noise removal and sharpening
What you get
- 24/7 unlimited access for twelve months
- Prompt answers to all questions
- A comprehensive set of reference material
- Plenty of videos to accompany the written information
- Proven, down-to-earth, simple methods for great results
- (If you have taken it in the past, and would like a refresher, it’s $46.)
- A membership account on Ask Damien
- I strongly recommend that your monitor is calibrated before taking this class. If it isn’t, you can’t trust what you are seeing. To get the most out of shooting in Raw, and to reach your full potential as an image editor, your monitor should be calibrated. More info about calibration can be found in this article.
The first module is available for free! Read it here.
Sign up today! No waiting. CLICK HERE.