Effective sharpening is the difference between nice prints and amazing prints. If you are one of those people who say …
- "I export for print from Lightroom, and my prints are great"
- "I have a sharpening action, and my prints are great"
- "I’ve never resized my files for printing, and my prints are great"
… alas, you are mistaken. You only think they’re great, because you’ve never seen how much better they can be. Once you’ve seen truly sharp prints, you’ll cringe at the blandness of your old prints.
Who is it for?
Unlike my other classes, which are for beginners and experienced users alike, this one is not for beginners. It is for:
- Professionals: Photographers who sell prints to their clients.
- Semi-professionals: Photographers who want to to lift their business above the swarming low-end digital file market, and into the profitable high-end print sales market.
- Serious amateurs: Skilled hobby photographers who print their photos for competitions, exhibitions or personal display.
What software is it for?
- All versions of Photoshop and Photoshop Elements
- Understanding the principles of sharpening
- Photographic issues related to sharpening
- Sharpening in the workflow
- Finding sharpness settings that work for you
- Sharpening your best photos …
- … and your not-so-good ones
- Sharpening strategies for all media types – paper, canvas, press, etc
- NEW: Sharpening procedure for selling digital files to clients
- You also need to allow up to ~$120 for test prints from your lab. This is vital to the success of your learning journey.
- (If you have taken it in the past, and would like a refresher, the price $20.)
What you get
- 24/7 unlimited access for twelve months
- Prompt answers to all questions
- The best prints you've ever seen